Friday, December 2, 2011

THE END



Bachelor of Fine Arts Exhibition #2 of 2011
It’s an exhibition to be proud to be in. This means that I have finished 4 years of college in art and design, followed by a semester long project that is now in this very exhibition. Though I don’t technically graduate until after I find and finish an internship, I’m done! I have been waiting for this for the last 6 years! It’s here! The end!

The Cocoa Pod is a high scale café that sells specialty chocolate drinks, entrees, and desserts. It’s focus is on chocolate history through artwork, text, and food.

Thursday afternoon was the reception for the exhibit. Cheryl brought me some beautiful yellow flowers, so I felt like a star. My parents drove up to see my project that I have been working on for the last 3 months. They took lots of pictures.

Half of them were of me standing in front of different pieces of my work. I don’t think I’ve ever had that many pictures taken of me in 15 minutes since I had my senior pictures taken.
That kid in the background is hilarious here!

 It was a night to remember.
The other BFA exhibitioners-Congratulations!

Afterwards, my parents took me to Olive Garden where we ate, drank, and were merry! Friday was my presentation about my project. Melissa and Rebecca Rosemeier came to see me speak and see my exhibit after. I was thoroughly encouraged by everyone who supported me these last few days. And to top it off, I got Qdoba at the end of the day. Woop! Woop! For baby burritos! (They are “baby” burritos because they are smooth like a baby and they are the size of a baby.) And now I have food baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment